- Practice yoga -nice exercise that appeals to me.
- Practice walking more -see above. Plus it means not using the car so much, plus it means getting some proper fresh air.
- Practice studying better -I want to finish my OU degree in the next few years so I want to gety better at studying as it is a very important skill to have in order to find out about all sorts of stuff that I am interested in.
- Practice my knitting -a neglected area recently, but one that is good for me both creatively, practically and as a form of relaxation.
- Practice breadmaking -see above, although not quite so neglected as my knitting.
- Practice pastry making -after eating a most fantastic steak and ale pie, this is something I want to really crack. I reckon pastry is and has always been a brilliant way of transforming leftovers into fantastic and tasty new meals.
Well that is my list so far. I'm wondering what others have got planned for their practice in 2009.