Monday 3 November 2008

Being Thankful

I have my mate Heather to thank for leading me to this place here and the idea of the three minute thankyou card. So to do what it says on the tin here goes!

Today I am thanful for my two kids. Noone else fills me with such joy and love and humour and knowledge than these two little people.

I am also thankful for my own intellegence in getting the hot water and heating functioning again on my own.

I am also thankful to my mate Sasha for finding enough space to speak to me today with a lot of wit and humour and also for telling me like it is.

To my virtual mates: To EJ for making me laugh so much and chatting, to Alex for her virtual jumpers and hugs. To iluv2cook for her pure and simple friendship and good humour, to Soapnutter for transporting me to her world of Chickens, home-edded kids and just purely for inspiring me.

I am also thankful for my knitting and my warm house for giving me comfort. oh and the laptop, without which, none of this is possible.

5 comments:

  1. Today, I am thankful for you Indiebird.
    For bringing your lovely thoughtfulness into my life and the life of so many others.
    You are loved
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Heather, your comment has made me cry! and so early in the day too. I am thankful for your support and unconditional love and for constantly making me think and look at things in a different wayxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Indie, what a lovely idea. Thank you too for your humour and your friendship. You are a lovely person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mel, that was lovely to read. So looking forward to the party next summer ... here's hoping for lots of sunny days to enjoy along with good friendship and laughter. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alex, glad you enjoyed reading it. I actually enjoyed writing it because all the sentiments were so, so true. I am really looking forward to meeting up next summer with the INW lot. That will be great fun won't it? Thanks for being fantastic and holding the most posts record on INW so I cannot be called the chattiest!!

    ReplyDelete